C-Mag Vari-9, 9 Tesla Cryogen-FREE superconducting magnet system with Helium-3 insert. A single pulse tube cryocooler is used to conductively cool the magnet and cryostat as well as cooling a secondary closed loop helium circuit used for controlling the temperature at the insert.
Customer Location: China
- 9 Tesla Superconducting Magnet.
- Helium-3 Insert.
- <350 mK Base Temperature (Range: Base to 1.5K)
- >24 Hour Hold Time at Base Temperature
- 32mm ID Sample Mount Diameter
- Experimental Access, Quick Connect IVC with Tapered N-grease Seal
- 12 Twisted Pair (24 wire) Beryllium Copper Experimental Wires
- Standard Sample Rod
- 49mm ID, <1.6K-325K Sample space.
- 12 Twisted Pair (24 wire) Copper Experimental Wires
- Single, Sumitomo Pulse Tube Cryocooler.
Delivered: August, 2018