Cryomagnetics is seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer to join their team. The position involves design and development of next-generation electronic instruments used to monitor and control advanced cryogenic equipment and superconducting magnets for fusion and medical applications.
This is a full time job based at Cryomagneticsʼ headquarters in Oak Ridge, Tennessee, USA.
This position involves –
- Instrument design and development using embedded processors, FPGA’s, etc.
- Interfacing with Cryomagnetics engineering team members and customers concerning product specifications and performance
- Working with assembly and test technicians, suppliers, etc. Good communication skills are essential.
Qualified candidates should have a minimum of a BS degree in Electrical Engineering + 5 years of experience (or equivalent) and capabilities in:
- Electronic circuit design – analog and digital – and the use of embedded processors
- C programming
- PCB layout
- Experience with Cypress PSoC processors is a plus.
- Experience with IEEE-488, LabView, and/or PLC programming of control systems is a plus.
Cryomagnetics, Inc. is a rapidly growing complete engineering and manufacturing company that specializes in superconducting magnets, cryogenic equipment and accessories, and related electronic instrumentation. Founded in 1983, the company is a world leader in the design and development of high performance equipment for physical science research and other applications of high magnetic fields and cryogenic temperatures. The company’s headquarters is in Oak Ridge, Tennessee. Customers are worldwide.
Cryomagnetics offers a competitive benefits package including health care, 401(k), etc. Compensation depends upon experience.
Cryomagnetics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.