C-Mag Vari-5S-Optical, 5 Tesla Split Pair Optical Cryogen-FREE superconducting magnet system cooled by a single Pulse Tube cryocooler to conductively cool the magnet and cryostat as well as cooling a secondary closed loop helium circuit used for controlling the sample temperature. Optical access both axial and perpendicular to the magnetic Axis.
Customer Location: Japan
- 5 Tesla Split Pair Superconducting Magnet.
- +/- 0.5% Homogeneity over 1cm DSV
- 38mm ID, <1.6K-300K Sample space.
- +/- 12.5o (25o total viewing angle) Axial optical path and Perpendicular optical paths.
- 15mm Inner-most optical window to allow maximum parallel viewing path.
- Single, Sumitomo 1.0W Pulse-Tube Cryocooler.
Delivered: March, 2021
Leave A Comment